Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We're a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we're looking for a content and social media rock star to help bolster Uber’s brand presence into new markets.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving complex problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing Uber to the masses.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Be the voice of Uber by designing and authoring content on our blog, in emails, and in-app
* Develop and maintain content themes and daily posts. Write all local content and edit copy
* Strategize content marketing campaigns that drive business objectives on both the driver-partner and rider-side of our marketplace
* Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of initiatives and projects
* Set and deliver on tangible content and campaign goals (i.e., referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, etc.)
* Generate reports and effectively tweak email strategy and content based on analytics
* Collaborate and communicate with local Marketing and Operations teams to integrate content and strategies that align with overall Policy and Communications team efforts
* Analyze past and current campaign performance and rider / partner driver behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase loyalty and engagement
* Manage social media campaigns and daily online presence on Twitter and Facebook for the Mexico team
* Monitor news and current events and propose content coverage related to new partnerships, policy changes, exciting new products etc.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* 3-5 years of experience copywriting, blogging and editing
* Proven expertise in both creative and promotional copywriting
* Experience using ExactTarget and HTML desired
* Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven success driving, measuring and analyzing content marketing campaigns
* Ability to thrive in a quickly-changing environment
* Competitive by nature with a collaborative team attitude
* Strong passion for content, social media and Uber :)
* Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
* Proven success driving content marketing campaigns via email, blog and social media.
* Experience building email marketing campaigns
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
* Employees receive Uber credits each month.
* Opportunity to help shape the future of Partner Support Centers at Uber
* The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
* Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
* Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, medical benefits and equity compensation plan.