Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is looking to further build out its performance marketing team with a paid social marketing manager to join the LATAM paid social marketing team. The ideal person for this role has had a very clear paid social background and knows how to stay ahead of industry trends.
* Job Description
In this role, you will lead the local success team providing support to different markets when it comes to city marketing needs. From leveraging paid media to promote events based activities and/or brand partnerships, the team will often find themselves working on highly market specific and experimental projects. In addition to this, the team will be a stop gap for all marketing inquiries, resources, and consultation for the entire Uber business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems, and has deep media/analytical expertise and can thrive in a startup culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook & Twitter etc..
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across the region.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing.
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
- Manage and support a wide variety of local marketing campaign requests.
- Speak to the nuances and intricacies found across multiple marketing channels (eg. search, social, mobile, etc.).
- Document marketing best practices and create resource guides for stakeholders to leverage in marketing efforts.
- Build rapport with city team stakeholders and understand city needs/goals, strategy, and success metrics.
- Create and set processes that address local needs in a standardized and scalable manner.
- * * WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- * +2/4 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Strong understanding of multiple marketing channels and its impact on performance
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Language – English and Spanish
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Must have experience working with/managing cross-disciplinary teams (strategy, creative, tech, etc.).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, plus strong presentation abilities and client service experience.
- Proven experience working on a large team and can work collaboratively and individually.
- Fantastic opportunity to grow with the team; shape the strategic direction of the whole LATAM region.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Paid company holidays, gym reimbursement
- Medical package to fit your needs
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.