Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives. Uber is looking to further develop it's performance marketing team with a digital media candidate who can own the ins and outs of display campaign management. You are someone who is passionate about data and paying attention to the details of a media campaign, but also has the confidence to connect to a call with sales reps to help strategically grow our business with them.
What you'll do
- Develop media campaigns and drive performance marketing growth.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Guide day-to-day campaign operations with ad networks and other partners.
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Acquire traffic and optimize ROI using data, metrics and experimentation.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of experience in advertising/media preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Understanding of CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Experience working with ad technology stack across ad servers, ad networks, DMPs, DSPs.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a growing business or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.