Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is looking for a Marketing Manager to dominate marketing efforts in our Mexico office. Marketing Managers at Uber wear many hats. A typical workday might include locking down a big brand partnerships, or launching an on-demand stunt like UberIceCream. We have an innovative team and that has a great time promoting technology that’s changing the world.
You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness in Mexico City. You will be expected to:
* Craft the strategy for our partnerships team, identifying new areas of opportunity that help grow the bottom line while staying on brand
* Mine data and analytics at the rider level to gain a better understanding of their usage behaviors
* Establish relationships internally and externally with local organizations and well known brands
* Create engaging campaigns that are promoted on our blog, via emails and on social media
* Lead and manage a variety of initiatives from press announcement to partner events
* Leverage the technology to solve problems and drive solutions in the community
* 3+ years of marketing and/or business development experience
* Data-driven decision mentality and business judgment through strong analytical thinking
* Creative solutions driven mindset
* Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful
* Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
* Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
* Strategic. You’re full of fresh ideas to generate acquisition and engagement.
* Risk taker. You’re excited to experiment with different campaigns and not afraid if they fail.
* Born to network. You enjoy establishing relationships with key players.
* Team Player. You're ready to hit the ground running with an all-star team. You’ll contribute to every department and help solve any problem.
* Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results.
* Effective Negotiator. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re speaking with a local organization or negotiating deal points for a large scale partnership
* Super organized. You’re able to prioritize multiple projects
* Bottom line: It’s all about the hustle. You’ll knock down doors and pursue the crazy idea if it helps grow Uber.
* Employees are given Uber credits every month.
* Shape the strategic direction of the company.
* Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.