Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Transportation Global Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Support the cores and shipment area from the warehouse.
* Leading the in-transit cores to have the less time possible at the border.
* Talk with the customers when the cores are not shipped with the paperwork correctly or there is any discrepancy.
* Responsible to follow up all the shipments until they arrived to the customer.
* Control the cores inventory of the plant.
* Computer skills.
* Engineering major (preferable 6th to 8th semester).
* English 100%.