Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- Review customers’ requirements to fulfill their purchase orders on time delivery and with quality maintaining the focus on main metrics as DOH and Inventory Value.
* Bachelor’s degree in administration or relate fields.
* 2 years experience in area
* English – language capability, speaking, reading & writing required
* Checks shortage report and assures material availability for the production schedule
* Reviews and determines if is agreeable to take “Add in’s” for additional demand
* Controls Inventory Value assigned each month by Division
* Controls items to be with in min-max range
* Control daily critical items report for the production schedul.
* Sends a daily report with the trucks needed to be imported with critical material.
* Controls plant disruptions eliminated ( 0 cero down time)
* Review cycle counts with financial department and follow through until the adjustment is done(if necessary) acknowledge if the root cause is correct or not
* Maintains excess/obsolete material controlled.
* Coordinate incoming material reports accurate ( in transit & Supplier)
* Control, review shipments ok and resolve discrepancies, over shipments and negative numbers/cost.
* Review material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning and shop floor control
* Lead All Deviations regarding material availability, (Quality, Logistics, Discrepancies)
* Operate whit urgency when it’s needed to determine how the production line will be building in accordance to material availability, with out affecting customers.
* Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area.
* Promotes the company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality policies.
* Motivate employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.