Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 172046
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4PM
Recruiter Name: Raquel Herrera
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your intets, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Managed Cloud Delivery (MCD) Customer Facing Unit (CFU) organization is responsible for providing post-contract signature Cloud Hosted Infrastructure & Managed Services to our SAP Customers. The Head of Customer Engagement Japan a key member of the IOT & CI CE Management Team ensuring coordination and Customer Satisfaction & Delight throughout the Customer Lifecycle. This role would be part of an existing international management team with counterparts in the EMEA/MEE, AME and APJ regions, reporting to the Global Head of Customer Engagement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Key Management point of contact for all internal stakeholder organizations, inside/outside of Enterprise Cloud Services – Managed Cloud Delivery, including, but not limited to HEC Sales, License Sales, DBS Consulting, DBS Support, Cloud Infrastructure Services and Extended Cloud Delivery.
Key counterpart to customer senior management for escalated issues
Pipeline planning for potential HEC Cloud Start or HEC Production customer orders with assigned customers – collaborates with local HEC
Sales/Pre-Sales teams as well as GSS (AGS, Field Consulting)
Ramp-up Customer Facing Unit (CFU) team: Capacities and capabilities, to address all relevant SAP Cloud services
Ensure strict alignment to Global CFU processes and procedures (local conditions as exceptions only)
Provide Cost and Staffing Budgets and Plans, along with Monthly/Quarterly Forecast
Develop and ensure strong engagement with the IOT CI CE Global Customer Success Center
Ensure the Engagement Lead, Technical Lead and Project Lead (PL) capabilities and capacities are built-up within the CFU AMER units to perform the following key activities:
* Review / Approval of new customer contracts together with Delivery unit Management
* Contract Profitability / Margin Management & VSOE compliance
* Relationship management:
* Coordinate service w/key intra HEC stakeholder organizations
* Customer Communications (communication plan, support plan, operations reviews, Monthly Service Performance Reviews, QBRs)
* Liaison to various Cloud Service Delivery, Design & Architecture and Portfolio Teams
* SLA Management and Reporting, Service Performance Reviews
* Evaluation of new customer requirements / Change Request Management
* Identify / manage roll-in request for new services (-> MCD, other Cloud Service Delivery units)
* Contract compliance and Risk management (project and business risks)
* Customer and internal escalation management (procedure and general issues)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We place high value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, tenacity, high energy, and self-confidence
* General knowledge of the SAP Cloud Service Portfolio, especially the HANA Enterprise Cloud (S/4 HANA Cloud Edition would benefit as well)
* Strong track record in managing client / customer engagements either in Sales / Pre-Sales or Consulting settings
* Accustomed to working in an international / global virtual matrix organization
* Well-developed analytical and structuring skills
- Perspective on current Cloud Hosting trends and their impact on business strategies
- People Management experience
- Project Management
- Change Management
8 – 10 years professional experience in the same/similar industry, out of which minimum 3 years in similar position (can be Team Lead)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Outside Sales, Risk Management, Relationship Manager, Technology, Sales, Finance, Customer Service