Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The selected applicant will be part of a team of CAD Librarians responsible for developing and maintaining the mechanical/electrical computer aided design MCAD/ECAD common parts library CPL for Intel's Mechanical Engineering global design community.
This employee must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented, independent worker who is also a team player and is passionate about quality of output, standards and process.
This employee will need the proper skills to negotiate MCAD/ECAD model requirements with engineers from different teams to ensure the CPL is populated with the most applicable common MCAD/ECAD models.
* Creating or updating 3D & 2D MCAD models & drawings using PTC Creo
* Validating the 3D CAD geometry meets the 2D drawing specification
* Managing 3D/2D CAD and Documents in Windchill PDMLink 10.2
* Creating symbols in Cadence Allegro
* Maintaining a CPL visual classification website
* Knowledge of PTC's Creo or equivalent 2D and 3D modeling capabilities -In depth knowledge of 2D drafting, dimensions, tolerances and GD&T -Some experience with both Mechanical and Electrical Design -Basic knowledge of Creo or equivalent family tables -Basic knowledge of managing data in Windchill PDMLink or equivalent -Experience with Cadence Allegro preferred -Education: BSME or equivalent
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.