Descripción del puesto de trabajo
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be developing and implementing creative mechanical solutions for the state of the art systems of Intel.
To achieve this you will be part of a multi-disciplinary global team to contribute in the design of the cooling solution, retention mechanisms and implementation of new technologies to ensure the cost-benefit relation of these solutions for intel.
Mechanical engineer is responsible of the 3D and 2D drawings, structural assessments, feasibility analysis, verification Rapid Prototyping, validation, test plans creation and execution in the Thermo-Mechanical Lab, ensuring requirements fulfillment from Thermal and Hardware teams.
You will be interacting with suppliers and customers worldwide.We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, dedicated and highly adaptable to change person that is looking for new challenges and willing to work with a highly interactive and motivated team.
* B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* 2 years of experience in industry
* CAD Modelling software: PTC CREO.Knowledge of FEA fundamentals
* Experience on manufacturing processes and strong bases on mechanical design principles
* Experience on GD&T, tolerance stackups, BOMs, DFMEA
* Problem solving, communication skills, pro-activeness, leadership, self- motivated, sense of urgency, teamwork and partnership
* Test plan definition
* Strong communication skills in English
* Highly adaptable to change
* Master in Sciences on Mechanical Engineering or related
* Experience on electronic components heating and power dissipation
* Experience Handling suppliers
* Testing and Lab equipment experience: measurement, mechanical testing, thermal measurements.
* Cross Cultural Team Experience
* Multi Project LabView experience
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.