Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking for a Partnership Manager to take charge of new Restaurant and Eater acquisition efforts for the UberEATS business. Partnership Managers at Uber wear many hats. A typical workday might include securing a restaurant partnership with a premier restaurant group, a brand partnership with the hottest event in town, or closing a partner for an on-demand event like UberIceCream. We have an innovative team that is enthusiastic about promoting technology that is making a positive impact on the world.
What you'll do
- Grow brand awareness for UberEATS and strengthening our partner base.
- Craft the strategy for territory expansion by identifying key opportunities to grow the top line, taking into consideration reach, brand alignment, and value delivered to customers
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to potential partners
- Establish relationships internally and externally with local organizations and well-known brands
- Maintain and manage existing key restaurant relationships
- Guide teams focused on new restaurant and eater acquisition, including targets, pipeline, and KPIs
- Design, execute, and analyze integrated marketing campaigns and programs for strategic partners
Who you are
- Strategic. You're full of fresh ideas to generate acquisition and engagement
- Skilled networker. You enjoy cultivating and developing relationships with both prospective and existing partners
- Effective negotiator. You're eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're speaking with a local organization, negotiating deal points for a large scale partnership, or securing buy-in from internal stakeholders
- Smart risk-taker. You're excited to experiment with different campaigns and not afraid if they fail
- Organized. You're able to prioritize projects and navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously
- Team player. You'll contribute to every department and help resolve any problem
- Bottom line: It's all about speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter attitude. Your dedication to and investment in Uber's growth knows no limits.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of business development or strategic partnership experience
- Experience sourcing, negotiating, and driving contracts to closure
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to manage strategic relationships to provide maximum value for Uber
- Creative, solutions-focused mindset, with clear bias for action earning you the reputation of someone who gets things done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying needs
- Ability to make data-driven partnership/sales decisions and demonstrate sound business savvy through deep analytical thinking
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred, but not mandatory
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Smart, engaged co-workers
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.