Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Business Manager you will manage recruitment, business growth, and creation of new practice areas and offerings for Google’s services partners. You will focus on growing the practices of Partners who specialize in the Google Cloud businesses (including Google Cloud Platform, Machine Learning, Maps, and G Suite).
You will manage relationships with existing and new Partners, develop close relationships with our sales team, and offer strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to develop business.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Define customer-centric and industry-specific use cases for Google to target via service partners; build ecosystem of service partners for Google’s Cloud Infrastructure offerings and Google SaaS offerings.
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support Google business through staff training and certification on Google Cloud and G Suite products; develop Google reference architectures and solutions. Commit partner resources to product sales and implementation for end customers.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services; develop and provide custom presentations on Google’s Cloud Platform technologies to partners, to help them scale our joint business.
- Manage business performance of partners and map partner capabilities and priorities with Google strategies to achieve strategic business goals.
- Define and manage Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing; support regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience developing Go-To-Market strategies.
* Knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
* Knowledge of the Cloud ecosystem.
* Excellent partner/channel pipeline development and management skills.