Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Customer Support Engineer
Be part of team that supports Cisco Partners and Cisco Customer with Cisco *Data Center* technical adoption, configuration support and solution best practices across the service delivery lifecycle. Our goal is to help customers achieve their business outcomes within a team culture of collaboration, innovation and trust.
In this role, you will perform pro-active activities with Customers and Partners including:
* Educational technical engagement that encompasses concepts, utilization, troubleshooting methods and features.
* Assist customers’ to fast track their deployment/consumption and expedite the ROI Solution Support can offer.
* Support and guidance for deploying, updating and migration of the solution.
* Support with integration in Customer’s IT environment and ongoing guidance to IT staffs who provide proactive support of the solution.
* Educate Partners to locate and use documentation, tools and processes associated with solid planning principals
* Assist partners with plans and executions of highly complex system upgrade and migration activities
* Analyse and troubleshoot issues encountered during POC,staging and implementations (could include building simulated networks in test labs to resolve complex problems and compatibility issues);
* Work with Partner and Cisco Account teams on deal reviews, design reviews, Partner mentoring and practice-building projects and service offering opportunities.
Expert level knowledge in TWO or more of the following (2+ preferred):
*• Data Center
* Application Centric Infrastructure *
Past experience or industry knowledge of Partner / Reseller roles; competitive challenges and strong business acumen.
Active participant in virtual technology teams within Advanced Services and/or SE Virtual Teams.
In-depth knowledge of enterprise network management, network availability and capacity planning preferred
CCIE Routing and Switching; CCNP
Some travel to team meetings in centralized location will be required.
Ability and experience in working independently with remote supervision required.
Educational Background Recommendation:
Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 6-8 years experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment. Advanced degree strongly preferred.