Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Who You’ll Work With*
Technical On-boarding Specialist (TOS) team is responsible to help customers and partners overcome complex technical challenges. We work with our partners and customers to drive technical adoption by providing technical support and knowledge transfer. You will be part of highly technical team and will be collaborating with various engineering teams, business units and sales.
*What You’ll Do*
We are looking for a Technical On-boarding Specialist(TOS) to help our customers and/or partners drive services through technical adoption. You will use your technical expertise to understand top customer/partner technical challenges and come up with a plan to overcome technical barriers. You will be part of highly technical team and will be expected to stay current on your technical knowledge and skills. Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing technical consultation and troubleshooting support to partners and/or customers for Cisco technologies, products, and/or solutions
* Resolving moderate to complex technical problems, depending on the customers' need
* Simulating technical problems in lab environment
* Sharing knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database
* Providing internal and/or external technical presentations (cross-training).
* Maintain high customer/partner satisfaction
Who You Are
You’re an enthusiastic team player who is laser focused on driving customer and partner satisfaction through service delivery. You enjoy solving problems and understand business needs and outcomes. You are technical but have good communications skills and active listener who looks beyond the surface for opportunities.
* Extensive troubleshooting skills in network and application operations
* Strong UNIX/Linux system knowledge
* Understanding of fundamental network infrastructure concepts including routing, switching, and TCP/IP
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have minimum of 5 years of experience in the information and network security industry.
- Specialization areas as follows: Data Center Security (3 years), SDN/NFV/ACI (1 year), Core Security (FW, VPN, IPS)
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, or mathematics required (or additional 2 years of experience in the information and network security industry).
- Master's degree in science, engineering, or mathematics.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) desired in one or more of the following areas: Routing and Switching, Security, or Data Center
- CISSP, ISE or Firepower preferred
- Experience desired in the following specialization areas: Next-generation firewall, next-generation IPS, advanced malware protection, incident response, and automation.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.