Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Who You’ll Work With*
Be part of team that supports Cisco Partners and Cisco Customer with Cisco API Integration, technical adoption, configuration support and solution best practices across the service delivery lifecycle. Our goal is to help customers achieve their business outcomes within a team culture of collaboration, innovation and trust.
*What You’ll Do*
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help our customers and/or partners drive services through technical adoption. In this role, you will perform pro-active activities with Customers and Partners including:
* Educational technical engagement that encompasses concepts, utilization, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
* Assist customers and Partners to accelerate API Onboarding, integration and consumption.
* Actively research industry best practices in API design, visualization, implementation and Security.
* Work with stakeholders, both internal and external, to determine different use cases for the API and assist with ROI analysis.
* Develop prototypes on top of the available APIs and test new SDKs and products that could be integrated within the company.
*Who You Are*
You’re an enthusiastic team player who is laser focused on driving customer and partner satisfaction and loyalty through service delivery innovation. You enjoy solving problems and understand business needs and outcomes. You are technical but have good communications skills and active listener who looks beyond the surface for opportunities.
- Experience in integration and API design / Programmability – RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Experience with SQL, XML, JSON and CSV
- Experience in service security OAuth2
- Experience with API Gateways such as MuleSoft and Meshery
- Typically requires BS, CS, or University degree equivalent plus 2-3 years’ experience in software development/integration environment
- Past experience or industry knowledge of Partner / Reseller roles
- Experience of modern API data visualization technologies
- C and Python programming
- You have experience with Java
- Advanced degree strongly preferred
Some travel to team meetings in centralized location will be required. Ability and experience in working independently with remote supervision required.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.