Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Review customers’ requirements to fulfill their purchase orders on time
delivery and with quality.
* Bachelor’s degree in administration or relate fields.
* 2 years experience in area
* English – language capability, speaking, reading & writing required
* Coordinate balances production load in accordance with the CSR (demand)
* Controls and determines or rejects “Add in’s” for additional demand
* Control OTD Delivery Rating system reports (% define buy customer)
* Control inventory level FGI
* Control daily schedule reports for the production line.
* Control Daily schedule reports for shipments
* Operate whit urgency when it’s needed to determine how the production line will be building in accordance to material availability, with out affecting customers
* Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area.
* Promotes the company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality policies
* Motivate employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and
machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that
we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on
power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the
environment with power management technologies that are more reliable,
efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that
our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient,
transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle
some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for
this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants
and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic
information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.