Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Aviation Avionics & Digital Systems
- Linux development environment
- Computer architecture
- PowerPC/Intel assembly programming.
- ADA programming
- Bootstrap/BIOS process.
Inside of every aircraft is a network of complex systems, communications, navigation, monitoring and hundreds of other vital functions, at the center of this operations is GE Avionics Computing Systems (ACS).In this role you will have the chance to participate in the GE avionics computing system, You will be exposed to the latest technologies, multiple platforms and be able to work with a global team. GE is inventing the future of aircraft systems and you can be part of it.
- Design and Programming of embedded software.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Design and Analysis using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures and product requirements.
- Provide timely communication on significant issues.
- Bachelor Engineering degree on Electronics, Computer Systems or Mechatronics
- Experience on programming and debugging embedded systems.
- 6+ years software programming experience using ANSI C.
- Excellent knowledge of Operative Systems, coding techniques, communication protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Experience of interfacing hardware to software components
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Legal right to work in Mexico. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.