Descripción del puesto de trabajo
*Requisition ID: *132503
*Work Area: *Presales
*Expected Travel: *0 - 50%
*Career Status: *Professional
*Employment Type: *Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Objective of the Presales Enterprise Architecture team is to drive the Architecture Strategy, Planning and Roadmap jointly with our customers based on their business strategy and outcome desired. This is supported by a focus on Architecture thought leadership and ‘connecting the dots’ across the broad SAP Solution Portfolio. This team will lead and/or support the execution of Digital Business Transformation Engagements for strategic or select key customers jointly with the Innovation Office and other VAT team members
ROLE EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Ability to work closely with the account team to understand customer strategy & requirements and help define the account plan, solution portfolio and architecture strategy
* Bridge the gap between the business strategy and technology enablers and drive value based solutions and architecture strategy
* Must have Customer facing experience with a consultative mindset
* Incorporate ‘design thinking’ approaches where appropriate
* Act as a trusted architect/advisor to executives (internal to SAP and to our customers)
* L1 knowledge across a broad set of SAP solutions encompassing Core, LoB/cloud and Platform groups
* Ability to stay current on the SAP roadmap, architecture strategy, customer successes, and value proposition across SAP’s solution portfolio
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Master equivalent (MS/MBA): preferred
* Good broad knowledge of SAP solutions across the portfolio
* Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture concepts
* In-depth understanding of SAP corporate strategy, solution portfolio and broad architecture plans
* Leadership skills in driving VAT engagements to define the target state architecture and roadmap
* Enterprise Mindset to help craft the end state architecture and roadmap to getting there. Desired TOGAF certification.
* Strong presentation and communication skills, combined with an entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative mindset
* Self-starter motivated to learn & problem solve through complex challenges
* Executive communication of the defined Roadmap and Architecture in context of Value and Business outcomes
* Ability to conduct Executive visioning sessions that create a common view of the “art of the possible”
* Innovation in incorporating new thinking, skills, and approaches to engaging & delivering customer events.
* Minimum 8-10 years in relevant strategic consulting/presales roles
* Minimum 3 years supporting and leading complex customer engagements
* Experience in working and presenting to ‘C’ level executives in both IT and Business.
* Knowledge required in at least one of the following industries: Consumer, Retail, Financial Services, Oil&Gas, Public Sector or Telco.
Mexico City or Monterrey.
Up to and sometimes more than 50% depending on the time of the year, as this role requires on-site presence with customers and VAT members regularly.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
*Job Segment: * Architecture, ERP, Consulting, Developer, SAP, Engineering, Technology