Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Management level definitions
As team lead provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues for its own accounts as well as support to lower level employees and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to his team and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Provides expertise, mentoring and guidance to lower level employees as a team lead with strategic implications across organization, such as leading or participating in cross- functional teams.
- Monitors and analyzes key metrics for NA 3PO activities working to assure inventory level goals are met.
- Focuses on development activities and introducing new processes, program solutions and methods.
- Works across cross-functional teams to develop solutions as well as maintain and enhance current business processes, focusing on third party suppliers.
Works with suppliers manufacturers/distributors to negotiate and stablish distribution agreements.
Education and Experience Required
First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
Typically 6-10 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Global procurement experience strongly preferred.
Distribution agreement negotiation experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
Mastery in English and local language.
Excellent understanding of procurement processes.
Excellent understanding of distribution agreements.
Excellent analytical and technical aptitude.
Strong business application skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent understanding of corporate compliance.
Excellent project management skills and leadership.
Vista system knowledge preferred.
- Works across multiple countries and businesses; works horizontally and vertically.
- Provides regional or global support.
- Typically interacts with Directors and EXEC3s.
- Typically interacts with HP suppliers
- Impacts mid- to long-term strategy and direction in specific business segments.