Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Lead E&ES Product Stewardship Process Excellence.
* Ensure MOS standard supports Corporate HSEPS MS and fit in platforms according to industry ISO standards, like 14001, Life cycle analyses.
* Set standard working processes and NPI PS compliance catalog.
* Work closely with E&ES Product Stewardship Leader to define and develop Product Stewardship activities and processes.
* Project leader for environmental cross functional activities. Drive standardization and KPI reporting.
* Emerging regulations screening leader.
* Identify and introduce KPI for leading indicators.
* Drive standardization in compliance documentation.
* Support & Set compliance requirements.
* Subject matter expertise collaboration. Lobbying and ensuring business alignment internal & external.
* Compliance auditing. 10%
Basic Candidate Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Environmental Science.
* 2-3 years Environmental experience background.
* Fluent English.
* Experience with ISO standards and supplier quality auditing
* ERP system (SAP preferred).
* ROhs, REACH, California proposition 65, CONGO,WEEE or any other environmental regulation
Click below to learn more about Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions:
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMf_TFS0kA
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. For more information, please visit our career site at www.careersathoneywell.com
“Honeywell does NOT request nor requires any kind of payment or deposit from applicants interested in a position in this company”
a. Enterprise http://honeywell.com/Pages/Home.aspx
b. Aero http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
c. ACS http://careersathoneywell.com/en/automation
d. PMT http://careersathoneywell.com/en/performancematerialsandtechnologies
e. TS http://careersathoneywell.com/en/transportation