Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Investigate / implement new technologies for field seed production that contribute to the supply chain organization on reliability, cost and quality of seed production.
- Adopt and promote an operational safety culture, supporting company´s safety standards on a day to day operations.
- In addition to comply with regulatory standards established by the company on different aspects, such as Intellectual Property, FCPA, Etc.
- In coordination to the area lead, establish on a yearly basis an operations calendar, including a list of projects that have been identified by our stakeholders as areas to direct research and resources. Projects are previously discussed and approved by the regional leadership team; projects will follow a global / regional protocol for execution and data gathering.
- Be the focus from LAN PR to the global initiative of field seed scripts, involving variable rate planting and variable rate fertilizing research projects, to implement technology into field operations to ultimately contribute to yield increase and cost reduction on seed production.
- In coordination to the Data Scientist, conduct data analysis from executed projects to identify trends able to drive solution. In addition, implement findings in a practical way into seed production operations.
Education, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Nivel de estudios requerido: Bachelor´s; graduate studies desirable (MS or PhD)
- Áreas de estudio :Agronomy or similar discipline
- Experiencia laboral necesaria:3 years managing crops
- Áreas de experiencia :Project Research
- Manejo de idioma Inglés :90% (Desirable)
- Experiencia en manejo de gente (en años):2 Years