Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Power Power Conversion
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Product quality review associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
* Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control.
* Includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes.
* Includes conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
* Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
* Works together with people from the business unit.
* Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
* Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
* Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem solving skills.