Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Transportation Global Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The intern will have opportunity to work in a challenging company. In the months of assignment, the intern will get a broad overview of the daily activities in the quality department. This individual will learn about key processes and will develop specific competences.
* The intern will support Quality team.
* Assisting quality engineering activities to drive urgency/speed on the MBoM vs EBoM and product audit actions. ToW and PPAP support.
* Currently enrolled at University as applicable: Mechanical Engineering, Management/ Industrial Engineering.
* Confident Microsoft skills
* Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Team player.
* Process oriented.
* Curious, flexible and open minded.
* An experience as Lean Challenge program will be considered as a plus.
* First Shift available.
* A good knowledge of English / English language skills.