Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
We are growing rapidly and need someone with hustle to help us continue to grow our teams across Latin America. The right person will be comfortable with an "all hands deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber applicants each month? No problem!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
You’ll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building rad teams and partnering with our existing shop. You’ll also:
* Source and hire across different teams in Latin America, our fastest growing region in the world.
* Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to
* Be knowledgeable about our business and and be on point for HR rlated questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
* Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
* Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future crew.
* Manage relationships across multiple teams
- 5+ years of excperience in full cycle recruiting
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred
- Technical Savvy
- Fluent in English
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world in such that everyone around you is using the product you build. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment