Descripción del puesto de trabajo
P&G Sales does so much more then sell – we strategically partner with our customer. Through this indispensable partnership, we are able to develop and lead joint value for both companies.
As a Sales Manager, you will create and lead the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies, positioning our Company, our Customers, and our Shoppers to win. You will report to a Senior Manager and you'll have between 1 to 3 direct reports.
We are looking for people in Mexico City, Monterrey and Guadalajara.
With the support of a multifunctional team, your responsibilities will be:
* Management of processes and procedures related to the results of indirect and / or direct customers
* Development and training of team members
* Planning of sales actions with interface with the final client and strategic planning
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* Mandatory - previous experience as Key Account Manager in a multinational company (from 3 to 5 years)
* Experience as manager of others of minimum 1 year
* Advanced analytical skills
* Advanced English
* Mobility within Mexico.