Descripción del puesto de trabajo
(Home and Building Technologies) and provides integrated product solutions in heating, ventilation, cooling & refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, switches, sensors, and controllers. From home to business, we offer a complete portfolio of superior control products.
Because of the company’s growth and because of the need for leadership for the future, Honeywell is now making new opportunities available for the highest achieving Sales people in this country.
We’re hiring a Sales Support Specialist
* Coordinate, procure and distribution of sales samples, literature and marketing materials with sales team
* Facilitate Returned Goods processing for returned products
* Administer special pricing/Competitive Pricing reordering with key stake holders.
* Internal administrative interface and liaison for sales team associated with the assigned accounts
* Development and analysis of customer data, contracts and sales reports.
* Responsible for supporting strategies, programs, and processes for the strategic accounts.
* Responsible for Account Receivables, Returns, addressing customer technical, quality, and pricing issues, new product setup, managing product obsolescence and escalation of delivery and pricing issues.
* Participate in cross functional projects as needed related to process improvements and account growth.
* Working with customer forecast reports and Honeywell forecasting team.
* Travel up to 10%
* High School diploma or GED
* 2 years sales or sales/customer support experience
* Min of 2 years Customer Service experience
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and SAP programs
* Retail sales experience in a business to customer environment
* Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred
* 3+ years’ experience multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills