Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Master level project and program manager role, leading supply chain transformation initiatives. The role will report into the DEFINE domain team within the Strategy and Development Organization of Supply Chain. The DEFINE team is primarily responsible for driving transformation and innovation initiatives in the Product Data Management space. However, the role most likely could be leading initiatives broader than the DEFINE domain.
This role will lead cross functional and cross regional teams to drive projects aimed at process efficiency, simplification and system asset reduction. Projects will cover any and all functions touched by Product Data Management including Planning, Costing, Order Management, Procurement, and Factory Operations. This role will also engage with Sales Operations, GBU Business Operations, and Regional Category and Marketing teams.
_ General Description of Master Level Role: Unique mastery_ and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Independently structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies by applying advanced, in- depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data to create new processes, strategies, and tools to be used for supply chain business objectives.
- Leads large, cross- functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns complex strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of high-level supply chain issues, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Creates new frameworks for delivery and contributes to tools, templates, and intellectual capital.
- Provide thought leadership solutions related to our Product Data Management (PDM) transformation.
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 years (minimum) experience in project and program management.
- Demonstrated skills in best practices of project management. PMP certification or Lean Sigma green/black belt preferred.
- Leading global project and program teams
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Supply chain processes and best practices
- Supply chain systems and architecture (SAP preferred)
- Platform Expertise – Be or become quickly an expert on software capabilities, intended use, and alignment to business process
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex analysis and modeling.
- Advanced written and verbal communication, presentation, and persuasion skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Advanced team and project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Excellent business acumen, technical knowledge within multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications, technologies, and emerging industry trends.
- Strong knowledge of Product Data Management processes and systems.
Leadership Experience and Skills:
- Driving cost reduction and process simplification
- Demonstrated thought leadership in supply chain process improvement
- Able to convey thought leadership into effective presentation materials
- Excellent communication skills required. Demonstrated skills in communication, applicable to individual contributor up to VP level audience
- Excellent skills in leading and working with people and teams. Positive attitude a must.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively building relationships with stakeholders and business leaders