Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Honeywell International is a $39 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 130,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
Honeywell Regional Finance Centers partner with the local and global business management and finance leadership to provide them FP&A support. They are also responsible to work with Global Finance Center in India, to further strengthen the service delivery, analytics inputs, and business partnership, in order to enable improved financial performance for Honeywell.
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies (HBT) is an $11 billion global business that is increasing the productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial plants around the world.
This role reports directly to the Global HBT Sourcing Finance Director. This role is responsible for financial leadership and driving reporting, enhanced analytics, planning and forecasting. The successful candidate should possess excellent communication and influencing skills within and outside of Finance. He / She should be comfortable in an ambiguous changing environment as we continue to move forward in the new HBT organization.
* Partner with regional Sourcing, Sourcing Finance teams, provide financial information to Sourcing which monitors all aspects of Sourcing performance.
* Support new product launches
* Provide key reports and analysis to the Global & Regional ISC Finance Leaders, GBE and Global SBU FP&A on current performance metrics, future forecasts and associated risks and opportunities.
* Support the development of the finance operating system and operating cadence. This will cover tracking of key performance, forecasting, budgeting and assisting in the formation of STRAP, AOP and forecasting processes working with the HBT Sourcing Finance leader and GBE Finance.
* Lead or actively participate in various ad hoc projects for the Sourcing Function or the greater HBT organization.
* Adopt existing and Implement standard work in Finance to ensure the integrity of key performance information.
* Implementation and governance of standard HBT procedures around One Source baseline price calculation, the alignment with standard costs and clear procedures for change requests.
* Provide key analysis of Direct Material and Indirect Spend. Participate in Sourcing, ISC and HBT reviews identifying key issues, assist in the formation of corrective actions and improvement plans.
* Work with the GBE ISC Finance teams to ensure performance is accurately and transparently reported, actions identified and corrective action plans developed. The role will help coordinate the response to significant actions required to improve SBU/GBE operational and financial performance in the short, medium and long term.
* Support the Global Sourcing Finance Director and the wider Sourcing Leadership Team in the financial evaluation of material productivity opportunities.
* Support HBT wide implementation of automation tools and further improvements in reporting and analytics. This role will act as a key point of contact for roll-out of further initiatives across HBT (examples: dashboards, sharepoint sites etc).
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field
* 4+ years’ experience in Accounting, Finance or similar field
* English Proficiency
* HFM and SAP experience
* Ability to lead, plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, think strategically, learn quickly
* MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred
* Strong technical knowledge of finance and associated systems
* Organized approach for continual follow-up on open tasks, problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy
* Influencing and persuasion skills and able to build positive working relationships
* Strong preference for Sourcing Finance, ISC finance and FP&A background
* Strong business partnering, effective verbal and written communication skills in a global environment, demonstrated leadership, mentoring and work direction skills, ability to work independently and make decisions impacting multiple functions, change champion.
* Experience using OneSource, My Projects and other databases
* Program / project leadership skills and experience
* Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified
* Experience working in a Global Business across different cultures
* Ability to assume responsibility and be self-motivated.