Descripción del puesto de trabajo
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Latin America
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Inside Sales Team Leader directs an inside sales team comprised of approximately 12 account representatives and/or demand generation specialist & analysts to implement sales strategies and ensure that excellent relationship with external customers is maintained. This role is also be responsible with setting individual sales goals and leveraging data for an effective salesforce.
* Leading, managing and motivating an inside sales team to implement a sales strategy and meet agreed targets
* Provide clear vision and mission to inside sales team to ensure all members of the organization have clear objectives and priorities Work with IS Sales Leader and Operations Specialist to develop targeted inside sales campaigns and working with partner function teams to set up new campaigns or new partnerships.
* Set quantifiable and measurable metrics at the individual sales person level for performance management and incentive compensation purposes.
* Forecasting of individual, campaign and team performance against targeted goal(s). Weekly, Quarterly and Annually
* Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly quotas
* Provide excellent customer service, customer-focused approach
* Coach and mentor direct reports daily, and hold team accountable for meeting sales objectives
* University degree (completed)
* 2+ years of previous customer service or sales experience
* Previous out-bound call experience
* Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and externalcustomers
* Ability to work in a team or individually if required
* Proficient end-user desktop computing skills including MS Office and Outlook
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrate professionalism and quality on all contact with prospects and clients
* Creative and innovative personality
* Outgoing and curious
* Sales and service mindset, customer-focused approach
* Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
* CRM experience (salesforce.com)