Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Help mold the future of cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role. In this role, you will be working with some of the top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers on a variety Amazon products.
You must have some degree of hands-on development experience (preferably mobile). Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects in Mexico. You will be the "face of Amazon Mexico" with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon Mexico priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
* Provides technical consultation to strategic development partners
* Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible on Amazon devices and services, as well as other mobile platforms supported by the Amazon Appstore
* Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
* Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations
* Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
* Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
* Manages complex projects with significant bottom-line impact
- 8+ years of mobile, software or digital experience in technical role.
- 8+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences at the C level
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
- Proven ability to build and maintain executive level relationships.
- Hands on development experience or full understanding of mobile App development pipeline and process
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization