Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100
countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world?s toughest
challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security,
globalization and customer productivity. We are building a world that?s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive. For more information, please visitHoneywell.com or follow us @HoneywellNow.
Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) is a $16.6 billion global business that is increasing the
productivity of people at work, and the safety, security and energy efficiency of our homes, buildings, and industrial
plants around the world. Honeywell environmental controls, life safety, security, sensing, scanning, and mobility
products, as well as building and process solutions, are at work in homes, buildings, industrial facilities, and public and private facilities around the world.
The Associate Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing error free technical support resolutions as well as accurate, timely referral information to our customers on our Contractor support line. They are expected to gather information and utilize web and product spec materials to guide customers through a Honeywell product. This position is critical to the growth of business for Honeywell and the individual filling this role must go above and beyond to help differentiate Honeywell from its competition.
* Customer Support – Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
* Problem Solving – Problems are identified and solved using existing tech web information, utilizing minimal imaginative problem solving skills.
* Applications Knowledge – Obtain a general understanding of operations related to company offered products.
* Change Agent – Look for ways to improve support processes. Drive initiation and follow through to
Honeywell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish
* High school diploma or GED
* Applicants should be willing to work during flexible work scheduling, including weekends.
* 1 year Call Center experience preferred
* 2 years of technical experience and/or technical degree