Descripción del puesto de trabajo
* Build automation scripts using PowerShell to automate CMS Site and Search farm provisioning tasks in windows Azure platform.
* Deploy and maintains front-ends and back-ends for Windows Azure IaaS/PaaS CMS products and related services.
* Manage robust and scalable CMS cloud systems in order to get ahead of the exponential demand.
* Build and provide production systems support that may include duties such as deployment, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting CMS systems.
* Implement processes to standardize IT practices and procedures, capacity planning and risk mitigation.
* Collaborate with technical/business teams assess requirements and recommend solutions.
* Creating and maintaining documentation of CMS Cloud Infrastructure where appropriate
* Performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise CMS and search applications
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of education, skills and experience
* Minimum 3- 4 years of Information Technology related experience in medium / large scale organizations, with experience deploying and supporting customer facing applications in Windows Azure
* Power Shell Scripting experience is must
* Ability to follow ITIL change, incident and problem management procedure
* Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Excellent organizational, documentation and communication skills
* Experience with a CMS platform and some experience as a CMS administrator is an added advantage