Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The main objective of this position is to ensure the following actions: Field Deployment, Fine Tuning, Bring new Customers in order to achive the goals for Advance Services for the Wireless Solutions, Identify patrons and trending that could indicate quality issues and work in the solution Goal for Quality 4 Issues //Provide Technical solutions and Support to Contract Area, principally when Customer/Partners meetings are required, Strategic project analysis is needed, evaluation of non standard contracts training for new employees and partners. Partnership with Contracts Manager to define and ensure the correct communication with the customers providing the information related to equipments, fullfill contracts scope from technical perspective, This position needs strong influence within Field Service for strategic accounts to obtain deals and close negotiations.
Bachelor degrees or University level of electronics communications or IT engineering
* 8 years of technical experience of service and repair in Hand Held´s and Mobile printers
* 8 years in wireless solutions filed and communications technologies (Cisco), able to perform wireless site survey certifications, includying switches, routers, access points, hand helds.
* Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
* Project Management and leadership skills
* 40% Time Travel
* Driver License
* Passport and American Visa Required
* Training Skills Desired
* Write and Speaking English language
* Cisco Wireless Certification