Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- 7+ years of experience in the music industry in a function involving sales, account management, business development, deal-making, and/or licensing.
- A proven track record of setting and exceeding goals; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment
- Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities with small and large label partners, artists, and artist managers
- Extensive industry network with broad music industry awareness
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents.
- Proven English and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Highly polished Spanish communication skills - speaking, writing, and presenting
- Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast.
- Analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
- Proven experience developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns that support market segment share growth
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.