Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Leads a manufacturing functional team that fully utilizes resources to meet the scheduled activities of the Manufacturing Group. Supervises the daily shift activities in their assigned functional areas and works with team members to cultivate a winning manufacturing attitude and creative work environment. Maintains accountability for the training, development and performance management of team members in a functional area.
* Works with other managers throughout manufacturing to generate continuous improvement ideas and spearheads the implementation of those ideas that lead to bottom line results.
* Track and report metrics in their functional area to include labor hour consumption, work order completion, inventory accuracy, throughput, capacity and customer complaints.
* Establish team goals that meet or exceed established quality standards.
* Develop and manage operational budget for their functional area.
* Implement business unit objectives and manufacturing department goals in each functional area.
* Monitoring and improving productivity, while ensuring all customer commitments are met in a timely, quality and cost-conscious manner.
* Developing and creating training plans to maximize workforce capability.
* Leading Compliance, as well as Environmental, Health & Safety efforts in support of plant goals.
* Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation.
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* 5 years of experience in production, supply chain or leadership position in manufacturing environment.
* Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
* MBA or Masters.
* Demonstrated ability to identify & implement best practices.
* Demonstrated ability to perform with high levels of ambiguity.
* Prior Team Leading experience.
* CPIM by APICS.
* Six Sigma Green belt.
* OMLP/ETLP graduate.