Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Elster is a world leader in measuring and improving the flow of natural gas, electricity and water in more than 130 countries. With one of the most extensive installed revenue measurement bases in the world and more than 200 million metering modules deployed over the course of the last 10 years alone, Elster is enabling the vital connections between technology and Earth’s energy and resources for our global community. Our diverse portfolio of products and solutions are used to accurately and reliably measure gas, electricity and water consumption as well as enable energy efficiency and conservation.
Elster employs more than 7,000 staff and operates in more than 39 countries.
Our Electricity Division, Elster Solutions, located in Raleigh, NC engineers award-winning Smart Metering systems and Smart Grid system solutions that help utilities improve their revenue cycle services, customer service, delivery reliability, and enable efficient energy usage by utility consumers through demand response and in home networking capabilities. Elster EnergyAxis advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system is deployed with more than 90 utilities around the world, with 4.5 million meters online in North America, Central America, Caribbean and the Pacific Rim.
* Responsibility for project execution for electric, water, and gas Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) deployments.
* Deployment of EIServer (Meter Data Management and EMS) system software and associated system integration efforts.
* Management of software development efforts for consultative engagements.
* Execution of schedule, scope, budget, contract and personnel management for assigned projects.
* Develop and write project scopes of work.
* Work across department boundaries to insure successful deployment of Elster’s AMI solutions. Create and establish procedures for managing project including progress meeting, monthly reports, material logistics, etc. Monitor work progress, identifying and mitigate project risks.
* Interact with the customer management as well as business partners needed to execute project.
* Manage customer project delivery expectations in a positive manner.
* Execute multiple deployments and travel to customer sites as required by the project.
* BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems required
* Previous large scale project management of consultative engagements with demonstrated success
* PMP certification is preferred
* AMI, Meter Data Management System, Distribution SCADA, Distribution Automation and Energy Management Systems experience highly desired
* May involve 25-50% travel based on project needs.
Fluent in English