Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Power Industrial Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Operations Leader will drive implementation of the service operation strategy for field service execution, perform capacity planning analysis and make efficient use of resources and tools to drive continuous and incremental customer satisfaction, quality improvements and productivity while in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and defined EHS policies.
* Coordinate job execution keeping accurate Key Performance Indicators to drive positive behavior across the team.
* Align Field Operations to execute project activities within defined budgets.
* Proactively coordinate with Project Management, Resource Managers, Manufacturing Plant and Engineering team to drive continuous improvement in full process compliance.
* Actively participate in EHS activities, develop a thorough understanding of GE’s EHS Policies and Procedures. Conduct work activities in a compliant manner adhering to the highest level of personal safety.
* Drive continuous communication with field engineers and commercial team to ensure project execution in a safe, timely and cost-effectively to fulfill customer satisfaction, exceeding customer expectations.
* Identify technical gaps on Field Engineers capabilities and develop a plan to position our team strong against current and future challenges.
* Review and redefine ASP operation strategy. Review MSA, standardize rates, Identify and manage related commercial risks, etc.
* Manages continuous, 24 hours by 7 day a week, support in response to customer calls for service.
* Manage Enterprise Resource Planning tool / SAP to allow for an efficient coordination of job activities: Resource allocation, cost and inventory control, invoicing, change orders, etc.
* Coordinate Customer Service Specialists to keep accurate records and maintenance of current job orders in SAP.
* Bachelor of Science in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Technology or related field.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
* Proven management abilities to drive and administrate a team of engineers and technicians
* Minimum 5 years of industry / professional work experience in a related field
* Minimum 2 years of Field Service Management experience
* ERP – SAP Literate.Work Environment and Physical Demands:
* Willingness and ability to travel within assigned region up to 30%.
* Proven management abilities to drive and administrate a team of engineers and technicians.
* Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, strong customer service mindset.
* Strong oral and written communication skills / Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Supportive of work team concept and boundary-less organization.
* Commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Computer literate including Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word.
* Green Belt Certified.