Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Power Power Conversion
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Drive quality for assigned suppliers, including quality plan implementation. Select suppliers through qualification processes. Own supplier results, drive improvements utilizing supplier scorecards. Own supplier audits, ensuring compliance, and driving improvement plans where needed. Comprehensive in-depth understanding of purchasing and sourcing concepts and principles in the own part of the function. Strong knowledge of purchasing concepts in order to help drive supplier performance.
* Includes both Supplier Quality Assurance and Supplier Quality Development. Includes supplier qualifications, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers towards industrial standards of excellence.
* SQEs have various levels of differentiation which are related to level of technical understanding of engineering drawings and ability to manage vendors.
* Negotiate the best commercial and technical package for procurement requirements .
* Work with allocated key suppliers to improve On Time Delivery and Quality statistics to target levels.
* Communicates across direct organization.
* Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific purchasing space and on cross functional teams on how purchasing contributes to overall strategy.
* Assists in the continuous development of the Procurement function towards best practice.
* Identify and deliver value-adding opportunities from the supply chain.
* Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
* Has a role as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sourcing).
* Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
* Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
* Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
* Effective problem identification and solution skills.
* Proven analytical and organizational ability.