Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Expert level Business Analyst/Project Manager/Subject Matter Expert role. Either contribute to or lead work streams within projects. Ability to provide Subject Matter and/or analysis expertise The role will report into the DEFINE domain team within the Strategy and Development Organization of Supply Chain. The DEFINE team is primarily responsible for driving transformation and innovation initiatives in the Product Data Management space. This role will be a key contributor on these initiatives.
Projects led by the DEFINE Domain team will cover any and all functions touched by Product Data Management including Planning, Costing, Order Management, Procurement, and Factory Operations.
- Independently develops solutions for a project, including managing complex issues, by applying in-depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data received from more junior individual contributors and develops recommendations that optimize performance.
- Leads cross-functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business leaders on a wide range of supply chain issues.
- Provide thought leadership solutions related to our Product Data Management (PDM) transformation initiatives.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university or technical degree preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in best practices of project management. PMP certification or Lean Sigma green/black belt preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to manage complex analysis and modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent team and project management skills, including project structuring.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple business units, with an understanding of emerging trends.
- Strong knowledge of Product Data Management processes and systems.
- Supply chain processes and best practices
- Supply chain systems and architecture (SAP preferred)
- Platform Expertise – Be or become quickly an expert on software capabilities, intended use, and alignment to business process
- Demonstrated thought leadership in supply chain process improvement