Descripción del puesto de trabajo
At Oportun, everything we do reflects our corporate values of Service, Care, Innovation, Courage, Excellence, and Empowerment. Oportun is a great place to work if you are as enthusiastic about helping others as you are about your own professional development and career. Become part of our great team as:
Job description: Responsible for reaching out to future customers to offer our financial service. All agents are the contact between creditors and customers to propose the best solution to financial issues.
- Utilize computer systems to handle future customers tracing.
- Answering inquiries and bring complete information of our financial service.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information, just as loan and payment information. Skills and Qualifications:
- Schedule availability.
- Bachillerato / Highschool certificate
- Sales and customer service experience
- Data entry skills
- Verbal communication and active listening
- Interpersonal savvy, extrovert and dynamic, multitasking
What we offer:
Great Salary up to $15,000 mxn (salary + incomes)
You are paid hourly and you also have the opportunity monthly to move commission levels. Professional growth in 6 months based in your performance, immediate and direct hiring, paid training and transport night shifts.
If you live in another state we have financial aid for residence change.
Oportun is a financial technology company founded in 2005 with the mission of providing affordable loans that help people with little or no credit history establish credit and build a better future.
Oportun operates more than 245 retail locations and delivers bilingual (English/Spanish) customer service via retail locations such as Jalostotitlán y León Mx.
TOGETHER WE CREATE OPPORTUNITY
* Fecha de contratación: 29/04/2018
* Cantidad de vacantes: 1
- Educación mínima: Educación media superior -Bachillerato General
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Edad: A partir de 18 años
- Conocimientos: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Keynote
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No