Descripción del puesto de trabajo
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our WW Sales Compensation Engagement team is looking for its WW Compliance and Policy Manager. It’s a critical role for securing the compliancy of the Sales compensation organization.
What will your role be?
1. Manage WW Sales Compensation Global Policy, DOA (Delegation of Authority) and Handbook documents and related activities as follows:
* Maintenance and change management: Work with region and worldwide Sales Compensation teams, business groups, and sales marketing to review and refresh relevant policies according to predetermined cadence.
* Establish mechanisms for monitoring policy compliance and sets frequency for management reviews.
* Work with region policy manager to ensure policy requirements are understood and monitoring is incorporated in business controls framework, as appropriate
* Policy training modules maintenance (WW Comms team)
* Assist the regions and stakeholders with interpretation of Policy application and compliance
* Process exception request relative to Policy in WW tool
2. Lead the WW Sales Compensation Data Retention (DR) Records Officer role
* Manage DR team and efforts
* Oversee implementation of Sales Comp Data Retention framework and strategy
3. Manage WW SC Compliance related activities as follow s:
* Establish the yearly compliance planning in collaboration with the regions and according to key exposure points to control
* Plan, drive and execute compliance activities according to the agreed planning
* Report out audit and compliance project results to upper management
* Interlock with legal as needed
* Maintain great collaboration model with WW HP Internal Audit and establish governance forum for regular alignment.
* Manage SC compliance mailbox (receive, respond and bring to closure any item)
* Consult and get buy in from the regions on the metrics definition of the Compliance monitoring dashboard
* Ensure data feed availability to enable the metrics/KPI implementation and accuracy
Which are the expected experience, skillsets and knowledge?
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically, 6-10 years of related experience in business operations and ideally few years of experience in sales compensation domain and processes.
- Typically, 5-8 years of project management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of HP operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)